- 3/4 cup non-hydrogenated vegan margarine
- 1 cup unrefined vegan sugar
- 1 egg equivalent
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup any kind of vegan chips (peanut butter are awesome)
Preheat oven to 350. Mix margarine and vegan sugar until creamy. Add “egg” and vanilla. In a separate bowl, blend flour, cocoa, soda, and baking powder. Add dry mixture to wet mixture and mix until everything is well blended. Stir in the chips. Form balls and smash them down a little bit on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 7-9 minutes until the tops are no longer gooey.
It’s really important to use the purest, most unprocessed, organic ingredients you can find. It makes a huge difference in the way the cookies taste and the way they make you feel.
These cookies are truly scrumdi