- 1 cup carrots
- 1 cup snow peas
- 2 heads of broccoli (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 red pepper (may also add yellow and green)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup onion, diced
- 1 pint of mushrooms, sliced (I love mushrooms alter for taste)
- 1 small can water chestnuts
- 1 small can bamboo shoots
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons oil (I used Canola, but any will work)
- Bragg’s Amino Liquids to taste
Turn wok on lowest setting. Add 1 tablespoon of oil and spread around wok. Add minced garlic, onions and carrot.
While those are cooking, cut up broccoli and snow peas. Add to mixture. Turn up heat add the water. Let steam for a minute. Next add second tablespoon of oil and mushrooms. Add teriyaki sauce after a few minutes. Finally add water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, bean sprouts and red pepper.
Continue cooking until all vegetables are coated. They should be softened but not soggy!
This can be served with any rice of your choice or alone if you choose. Spray with Bragg’s to taste.
May add tofu, chick peas or any other vegetable or protein source for variety.