- 1 (15 to 16 oz.) can dark kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14-1/2 oz.) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 (14-1/2 oz.) can wax beans, drained
- 1 small jar diced pimientos
- 1 (15 to 16 oz.) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup vegan white wine vinegar,
- 6 tablespoon Granulated vegan sugar
- 2 teaspoon Dried bazil
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Ground vegan mustard
In a large bowl, combine beans, green pepper, onion, corn and pimientos. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, oil, vegan sugar, basil, mustard, Creole seasoning and pepper; mix well. Pour over bean mixture; toss to coat. Chill for several hours or overnight; stir occasionally.
Yield: 10 to 12 servings.