- 1 small onion – diced
- 2 garlic cloves – minced
- 1 large carrot – sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup parsley – finely chopped
- 2 cans of white beans (of your choice)
- 6 slices (about 1/4 cup) soy ham luncheon meat – cut into 1/2 inch squares
- 2 slices whole wheat vegan bread – make into bread crumbs in the food processor
- 2 tablespoon vegan parmesean cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon each thyme and basil
Put oil in large sauce pan. Add onions and cook until transparent.
Add garlic and carrots, cook 1-2 minutes.
Add beans, soy ham, parsley thyme, basil and broth and cook until thoroughly warmed through. Salt and Pepper to taste.
Put into a baking dish (a small vegan bread loaf pan works well also) and top with the vegan bread crumb/cheese mixture. Cover with a loose sheet of aluminum foil and bake at 350 for 30 mins. Remove foil and continue to bake for 5 minutes to brown top.