- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 of a large purple onion, chopped
- 1 large salad cucumber, thinly sliced
- approx. 1/2 cup of vegan red wine vinegar (depending on how sour you like your salads)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of Good Seasons Italian Seasoning (more or less depending on how sweet you like
- salt and freshly ground peppercorns to taste
- (you can certainly put a can of green beans in this recipe, too
- — I just didn’t have any
- in my pantry!)
Empty all the beans into a giant bowl. Stir. Pour the cucumber and onions into the beans. Stir. Add vinegar, oil, and all seasonings to taste. Stir. Let sit for an hour or two so the beans can soak up the flavor and enjoy!
Serves: 6 -8?