- 1 1/4c Vegan “Bisquick” pancake mix
- 3/4c mixed milled grains (oatmeal,oatbran,wheatbran, etc.)
- 1c soymilk (vanilla or unflavored)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla vegan sugar (or succutant)
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1/2 – 3/4c Ener-G Egg Replacer
1. Mix all “wet” ingredients together first.
2. Mill the mixed grains in a coffee grinder, if you do not have a coffee grinder buy them pre-ground.
3. Combine the “wet” and “dry” ingredients together.
4. Pre-heat a sprayed griddle on medium heat.
5. Use 2-3 tablespoons of batter for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on the surface. Flip and cook other side.
*Top with syrup, applesauce or whatever your heart desires*
Serves: 10 – 15 pancakes
Preparation time: 15 minutes