- 1 cup cooked black beans (drained)
- 2-3 small zucchini shredded
- 4-6 med/small flour tortilla (I use fat free)
- spray olive oil
- cheese substitute (optional)
- Fresh Salsa (chop in food processor and combine):
- 5-6 assorted peppers, anaheim, jalapeno, yellow, etc.
- 2 chopped green onions
- 6-7 Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 lime squeezed
- 1/2 lemon squeezed
Mix beans, 1/2 to 1 cup salsa, zucchini in bowl.
In small skillet heat spray olive oil, add a flour tortilla and spread bean mixture on top, sprinkle with cheese and second tortilla and cook lightly till slightly crisp. Flip tortillas and heat the other side. It looks like a tortilla sandwhich/quesadilla. Cut into quarters, top with more salsa. 4 quarters is a serving.
Personally I like guacamole on top!
1 avocado, lemon juice, my salsa, and garlic salt. Mash with fork.
Serves: 2 or more