- 4 flour tortillas ( 4 people)
- 2 cups cooked black beans, drained thoroughly
- 1/2 cup salsa ( any kind)
- 1/2 cup Vegan Rella (cheese substitute)
- 4 Tablespoons non-dairy non-hydrogenated vegan margarine
- 1 can diced tomato
Spread one side of each tortilla with non-dairy margarine. Place on micro-wave safe plate and microwave for 15 seconds.
Top with tomato, about 1/4 cup of nondairy cheese, 1/4 cup of black beans, 1/4 cup of softened Vegan Rella (or other soy cheese, and 3 Tablespoons of salsa. Roll each stuffed tortilla and secure with toothpick. Place in lightly greased baking pan. (Pam (spray) is best for this)
Place in pre-heated oven at 350 for about 20 minutes. Watch them carefully. When brown, remove and enjoy. OR: microwave each on microwave safe utensil for about 3 minutes or until vegan cheese is melted.
You can also add chopped cilantro to them if desired.