- 1 3/4 cups of flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 of a teaspoon of allspice
- 1/4 of a teaspoon of salt
- 1/3 of a cup of vegan sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 of a banana, mashed
- 3/4 of a cup of pureed zucchini (about 1 decent-sized one)
- 1/4 of a cup of unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon of water
Combine dry and wet ingredients separately. Then, mix them together. fold in the blueberries. Spoon into a muffin pan sprayed with cooking spray and bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
In total there are 1130 calories. therefore, each muffin is about 94 calories. Yay! Healthy food! I must say, excellent warm with a wee bit of soy margarine or other butter-like substance.
Preparation time: about 20 minutes