- 1 broccoli head plus the stem, separate head and finely chop stem
- 3 oz mushrooms, cut up
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup water, add more during cooking if needed
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce, or to taste
- large handful of fresh spinach
In any skillet or pan with a lid, add water and the veggies except for the spinach. Cover, cook on medium approximately 15 minutes (your choice)…stir 2 or 3 times. Pour on soy sauce, stir, add spinach, stir, cover and cook addition 5 minutes.
This is good alone or on rice.