- 4 large potatoes (peeled)
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 1 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves(minced) (or teaspoon of garlic powder )
- 2 cups garbanzo beans
- 1 red pepper(seeded+ diced)
- 1 green pepper(seeded + diced)
- 1 medium onion (diced)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried bazil
- Sprinkle of red pepper powder
1) Boil potatoes 8 minutes.
2) Add spinach and cook until potatoes are tender. Drain pot.
3) Heat oil in large, deep frying pan until lightly bubbling.
4)Add potatoes,spinach,beans and remaining ingredients (except red pepper powder).
5) Sautee(stirring with spatula) until potatoes become slightly creamy and ingredients are heated through.
6) Sprinkle all over with red pepper powder. Cover pan; simmer at medium heat 3 mins. Serve and enjoy!
Preparation time: 4