- 3 medium tomatoes quartered
- 2 green onions
- 1 small clove garlic minced
- 2 fresh basil leaves torn into pieces
- 1 rib celery
- 2 green and 1 red MINI bell peppers – remove top and seeds
- (if you don’t have access to mini peppers, use approx. 3/4 cup green bell pepper)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 medium sized cucumber- save 1/3
Yummy use of those fresh garden veggies. This is a great mid-summer meal when veggies are plentiful!
Cut off 1/3 of the cucumber and dice, set aside. Place all other ingredients into a food processor and puree approx. 1 minute until well blended. Add diced cucumber and serve cold. ENJOY!
Serves: 1-2 depends on how hungry you are!