- 2 cups of green (or yellow) split peas
- 6 cups of boiling water
- 2 vegetable bouillon cubes
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 small red pepper (chopped)
- 1/4 cup of your favorite vegan Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vegan soymilk
- 1 package of Yves Veggie Breakfast links
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
Saute onions and red pepper in a little olive oil. Add water and dissolve vegetable cubes. Wash split peas and add to water. Bring to a boil and then cook over medium heat until peas are soft. Puree soup with a hand blender and let simmer. Meanwhile, cut veggie links into bite size pieces and cook them in the oven (or on a skillet) for 10 to 15 min.
Stir dijon mustard into soup and add soy milk. When veggie links are ready, add to soup. Add salt and pepper to tas