- 1/2 tube Gimme Lean Sausage style, or other vegan “sausage”
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 2 cups vegetable broth (1 cup more if you want it soupier)
- 1 cup red potato chunks
- 1/4 cup dried lentils
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tsp. oregano
- 1 cup coarsely chopped broccoli
1. Spray a saucepot with a little bit of PAM. Break the fake sausage into chunks and brown it while you are chopping up the veggies.
2. Add to the pot the onions, carrots, and garlic and cook until tender.
3. Add the broth, potatoes, lentils, bay leaf, and oregano, and heat to a boil.
4. Cover and cook over low heat for 40 minutes or until the lentils are done.
5. Stir in the broccoli, cook for 5 minutes, remove bay leaf.