- 4 cup uncooked chickpeas
- 1/4 cup packed chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup packed chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoon garlic (powder or chopped fresh)
- 1/4 onion
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon each salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup baking powder(optional)
Soak beans overnight. Put all ingredients in a food processor and blend until it’s combined, Scraping down the sides as needed. don’t add any water or extra oil.
Bake or fry in olive oil until golden brown, take time so the insides are all cooked as well.
This recipe goes well with a simple tahini sau