- 1 1/4 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- 1/4 cup wheat bran
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup vegan maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Ener-G Egg Replacer plus 2 tablespoon warm water
- 2/3 cup vegan soymilk (I use vanilla, but any will work)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 medium ripe bananas or 1 cup of practically any fruit (experiment)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, grease muffin tin, combine dry ingredients, combine wet ingredients. (Mix egg replacer separately then add it in.) Combine wet and dry ingredients and fold in fruit of your choice.
Bake 20-30 min @ 350 degrees F.