- 2 cans rinsed beans (I use one can black, one can mixed)
- 1 or more cans diced tomatoes
- 1 can drained corn
- as much onion as you like
- as much red and green peppers as you like
- any other veggies to saut
Sauté finely chopped veggies in a bit of oil. Throw in beans, tomato, corn, and seasoning mix. Throw in cooked rice and heat through.
Quantities don’t really matter… tastes slightly different (but no less delicious) each time you make it.
Eat it with any kind of flat vegan bread or on its own. Garnish with diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce.
Couldnt be easier!!Preparation Time: 15 mins