- 1 package of soft tofu
- 1 tablespoon fine ginger and green onion
- 2 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon of M.S.G.
- 2 teaspoon of soy sauce
- 3 teaspoon of cilantro
- 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil
1. Set stir-fry pan on high heat for half a minute
2. put in 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil and fine ginger root and green onion
3. when the smell of the spice starts, put in 1 package of soft Tofu, reduce to medium heat, do not stir
4. after the Tofu gets hot ( about 5 minutes ), pour in soybean sauce and wait for 1 minute.
Preparation time: 15.