- 4 medium potatoes peeled and diced
- 4 carrots diced or small round slices
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 can of whole kernel corn (drained) approx. 15 oz.
- 1 can green beans (drained) approx. 15 oz.
- 1 can lima beans (drained) approx. 15 oz.
- 1 can peas (drained) approx. 15 oz.
- 1 can of whole tomatoes approx. 28 oz. (put the whole tomatoes in the blender and blend until it is just juice)
- water (about the can of whole tomatoes worth or you can add a separate can of whole tomatoes that hasn’t been put in the blender)
- salt and pepper to taste
The amounts are approximate and should be varied according to your taste and the size of your pressure cooker. My pressure cooker is about a 4-5qt size.
Put all this into the pressure cooker and cook on hi temperature until the cooker starts to jingle then lower the heat to medium-hi and let jingle for another 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let it cool down on its own or run cold water over top of cooker until cooled down enough to open.
Leftovers for days.