- 3 cups canned or fresh lima beans
- 3 cups of vegan soymilk
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup faux butter/butter substitute
- 4 tablespoons of cornstarch or 2 servings Ener-G Egg Replacer
- dash of savory
- teaspoon of liquid smoke
- 2 tablespoons of garlic
- 2 teaspoons of chopped onion
- dashes of garlic salt,
- HEAVY serving of BOTH curry and
Mix all ingredients in blender and blend – or use a hand mixer.
Poor ingredients into a big cooking pot – put on low heat. After soup has been on heat for 10 minutes, taste soup to determine whether you want more cumin, curry or garlic. Putting heavy doses of cumin and curry makes this soup really delicious!
Cook for 10-15 minutes until warm and slightly bubbly – do not overcook….
This recipe can sway even the most avid lima bean hater – know this from experience!