who conjured up some amazing dishes, this one being the simplest and one of the tastiest. It goes well with curry.
Ingredients (use vegan versions):
- loads of garlic (to taste)
- garam masala
- chili powder
- black pepper
1) Boil some lentils (or split peas or whatever) until nice and mushy.
2) Separately, fry loads of garlic (to taste) in a little oil.
3) Add garam masala, paprika, ginger, chili powder, black pepper to oil in whatever quantity you’d like best (I like lots of garlic and garam masala with a fair bit of chilli for whack).
4) Then simply mix the two lots to form a rather unpleasant-looking gunge.
It looks disgusting but it’s damn gorgeous. It’s also lethal for the lower regions.