- 1 can garbanzo beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced (1 large clove or 2-3 small cloves)
- 2-4 tablespoon cilantro, roughly chopped (I use about 1/4 cup)
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt & pepper to taste
- dash of Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsely, roughly chopped
Place all ingredients into a food processor and whiz until fairly smooth…does not have to be completely smooth, but you want to eliminate large chunks of garlic.
This is excellent served on warm pita wedges. Please note, this can be VERY spicy, depending on the amount of Tabasco and garlic used.