- cornmeal pizza crust or regular pizza crust (I used storebought crust from Whole Foods
- frozen section)
- 1 can refried beans
- red taco sauce, jarred
- 1/2 can corn
- 1 can black olives
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- chopped green onions to taste
- chopped cilantro to taste
- shredded vegan cheddar or jack vegan cheese (I used Vegan Gourmet)
- green chiles, canned or jalapenos
Spread the refried beans on the crust for the first layer. Top it with the red taco sauce, which is the “sauce” for the pizza. Top thinly with some corn, green onions, and cilantro. The chili or jalapeno peppers are optional, and should be added here. Add the shredded vegan cheese (Vegan Gourmet brand is the best!), and top with diced tomatoes and chopped olives.
Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes, until vegan cheese is melted. You may need to put it under the broiler for a minute to thorougly melt the vegan cheese. Cut and serve.