- 1 package black bean soup with spices – made per directions
- 6 hot pickled garlic cloves – diced
- 3 medium tomatoes – diced
- 1 handful of fresh cilantro – diced
- 2 Jalapeno peppers – diced
- 2 cups fresh or store purchased Pico de Gallo salsa – medium heat
1) Cook the black bean soup according to directions on package (I recommend Miami brand black bean soup). Continue cooking soup until most of the liquid cooks off and you are left with spiced beans.
2)Using a food processor or hand held chopper, chop all ingredients to a chunky consistency.
3)Squeeze the juice of one lemon over the entire mixture.
4)Chill or serve at room temperature with corn chips or your favorite diping chips.