Prep Time: 15 minutesCook Time: 1 hourTotal Time: 1 hour 15 minutes Servings: 10 Calories: 543kcal
- ▢½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted and slightly cooled
- ▢½ cup vegetable oil
- ▢1 cup light brown sugar,, packed
- ▢½ cup granulated sugar
- ▢4 large eggs
- ▢2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ▢¾ cup 0% fat Greek yogurt
- ▢4 medium bananas,, mashed
- ▢1 ½ cups whole wheat flour
- ▢1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ▢½ teaspoon salt
- ▢2 teaspoon baking soda
- ▢1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ▢½ cup raw millet,, rinsed
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour two 8×4 inch loaf pans and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together butter, oil, sugars, and eggs until thoroughly incorporated. Whisk in the vanilla, yogurt, and bananas. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flours, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Stir in millet. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients. Add the wet ingredients to the well and use a spatula to fold the batter together.
- Divide the batter between the two prepared baking pans. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a loaf comes out clean. Remove the pans from the oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack to cool completely.