- A bowl full of cooked millet (preferrably cooked overnight in a crockpot.
- Better digestion when grains are cooked longer)
- 1-2 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 banana cut down middle and sliced
- 1/2 avacado sliced and/or cubed
- salt to taste
Mix all, I usually put the two fruits, (YES avacados are fruit and combine very well in this unique recipe) in a large cereal/soup bowl first and then the millet and pour the flaxseed over it.
This is an excellent breakfast, with sun or pumpkin seeds on the side for a candida diet. Flax itself is very nutritious and excellent for the digestive system.
Preparation time: at l