- 1 cup of cooked chickpeas (easy to cook them in a pressure cooker for 7-8 minutes)
- 1 small or medium sized potato, cooked
- 1/4 cup of chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon of tahini
- 2 teaspoons of garam masala
- a squeeze of fresh lemon
- a dash of hot sauce, optional
- some freshly chopped dill, optional
- salt, to taste
Spray a pan with cooking spray. When hot add the onions and stir fry for a minute or until onion is slightly tender.
Add chickpeas, potato, tahini, hot sauce and stir fry for a few seconds. Then put in the garam masala, squeeze in a little lemon and fry for 1 minute.
Add some chopped dill and squeeze a little more lemon if needed. Add salt to taste. Serve.
Preparation time: 10 minu