- 20 ml standard carrier oil (e.g. almond) incl. 6 drops wheatgerm oil
- 10 ml comfrey oil (macerated/infused)
- 2 drops lavender essential oil
- 2 drops marjoram e.o.
- 2 drops Roman chamomile e.o.
- 2 drops juniper e.o.
- 1 drop German chamomile e.o. (optional)
Gives a 1 1/2% dilution. May also be made up in a plain, vegetable oil-based lotion. The wheatgerm oil is necessary to preserve the life of your blend; if you intend to use it up quickly, then this is not necessary. You can also purchase ready-blended carrier oil bases, which usually include the correct amount of wheatgerm oil already.
Very good for both muscle and joint pain and similar problems. Also effective for insomn