- 3 cups chopped white mushrooms
- 2 cups chopped fresh tomatos
- 1/2- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1/2-1 cup chopped pitted green olives
- 1 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 avocado cut in small cubes
- 1- 2 serrano or jalapeno chile minced (optional)
- salt and pepper
- freshly squeezed lime juice (enough to cover mushrooms)
Chop mushrooms and cover (or almost cover)with lemon juice. leave to marinate for one or two hours, this will “cook” them. Mix with all other ingredients, do not drain the lemon juice.
Serve with corn tostadas.