- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 green bell peppers
- 1 onion
- 25 mushrooms
- 5 tablespoon of dried parsley
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tbps. of dried italian dressing
1. Cut all the vegetables ( onion, bell peppers,mushrooms ) in to thin slices.
2. In a frying pan you add the 2 tbs. of olive oyl an add the vegetables first the onion ( 2 min. ) then the bell peppers ( 2 min ) and finally the mushroom.
3. Spread to the vegetables the 2 tbs. of dried italian dresing disolved 1 1/2 cup of water. Next you add the 2 tbs. of dried parsley.
4. Let them cook for about 30 min. at the minimum of flame of you stove.
You can serve it with with rice.