- 1 cup regular flour
- 1 cup nutty wheat flour
- 3/4 cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup pure vegan maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup soya milk
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Grease a rectangular baking pan.
3. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Spread the mixture into the pan and smooth out evenly.
5. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
6. Use a toothpick to test if ready.
7. Serve. Can be frozen
Preparation time: approximately 1hr 15min including ba