- 1 cup firm tofu, crumbled
- 2 cups pre-cooked garbanzo (chickpeas)
- 1/2 cup toasted sesame seeds (could use tahini if preferred)
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon onion powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup quick oats (raw)
- 1 cup vegan bread crumbs
- 1 potato sliced (raw)
Blenderize all the ingredients together, except oats. Dump them into a bowl and incorporate the oats. Form balls. (If for some reason it’s runny, add a little cornstarch). Bake at 350 degrees F. for 30 min. Serve with pasta or with whatever you like (even rice!) Top with a favorite sauce.
If you liked this recipe, you might find more on my website: Delicioso (English site) at: www.ieasysite.com/Delicioso
Serves: Depends on size of balls.
Preparation time: A