- 1 large square piece of lavish vegan bread
- 1 slice of Spanish white onion, chopped
- 3 baby carrots, grated
- 1 huge handful of lettuce,(whichever kind you desire)
- 1 can of butter beans or fresh beans (black, garbanzo, pinto red, kidney, navy et.)
- 2 slices of medium tomato, chopped
- 3 small whole mushrooms, sliced (really small mushrooms like button mushrooms, not big like Portobello)
- 1/3 a cucumber, sliced
1)Heat beans until ready, then lower heat enough to keep warm
2)Heat lavish vegan bread in microwave for 15-20 seconds, then place on plate
3)Fill vegan bread with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, carrots and mushrooms
4)Last, scoop out the beans without their soup, into wrap
5)Fold tightly, cut in half, and prepare for a good, hearty meal!
Note: If you are looking for a heavy meal, cook brown or wild rice, then mix in with the rest of the ingredients, can use with or without the wrap. This recipe would also be nice with naan, roti, or vegan pita bread. More vegetables can be added, like peas, cabbage, broccoli, pea pods, corn etc.
ENJOY AND BE CREATIVE!!
Serves: 1 person