- 1 pound precooked Hong Kong noodles
- 3 tablespoons Red Curry Paste
- 15 leaves fresh Chinese bazil, chopped
- 8 stalks Scallions, chopped
- 2 cans Straw Mushrooms
- 6 cloves Garlic, sliced
- 8 oz package Spicy Dry Tofu, sliced
- 8 fresh Thai chilis
- 4 tablespoons & 1 tablespoon Hot Sesame Oil
- Soy Sauce
- 6 cups Vegetable broth
Place whole Chilis onto aluminum foil and coat with 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil. Close foil loosely and broil until soft, about 10 minutes.
In a pot, bring broth to a boil. Add tops of chopped scallion and 1 chopped garlic clove to broth. Keep at a simmer.
Heat Sesame Oil in wok or large cast iron saut