- 3/4 cup rotine noodles or elbow macaroni
- 1 cup broccoli flowerets
- 1 cup caulifower flowerets
- 1 – 9 oz package frozen artichoke hearts thawed
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup reduced-calorie Italian salad dressing
Cook pasta adding broccoli and cauliflower to boiling pasta for the last minute of cooking. Drain. Rinse with cold water; drain well. Cut artichokes in half. In a large mixing bowl combine pasta mixture, artichoke halves, carrot and green onions. Add the Italian dressing; toss to coat. Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.