- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1/4 cup organic cane vegan sugar (I think that’s what it was)
- 1/2 cup natural applesauce
- 1/2 cup water ( maybe I added a little more, this is approximate)
- 1/4 cup natural chunky peanut butter
Mix dry ingredients. Add applesauce, water, and cut in the peanut butter. Mix completely, will be doughy. Press into an 8″ square pan. A loaf pan would work too.
Bake in 325 degree oven (I used Pyrex). 30 min. for the square pan, maybe up to an hour for a loaf.
Very good warm with strawberry all-fruit j