- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (more or less to taste)
- 1/4 cup granola
- 1/3 banana (sliced)
1. Heat tortilla in microwave for about 15 seconds, until softer.
2. Spread a layer of peanut butter (or I like to use soynut butter) over the whole tortilla.
3. Add slices of banana. You may not want to add the whole third of a banana or you may want more. Much of it depends on what size tortilla you use.
4. Sprinkle granola over the banana and peanut butter, to taste.
5. Roll it up and enjoy!
Preparation time: 10 minut