- Assortment of veggies of your choice (these are mine):
- yellow squash
- baby carrots
- fresh snow peas
- bean sprouts
- onion and green onion
- red, yellow, and green bell peper spices
- 1/4 teaspoon chinese five spice
- sprinkle of ginger, soy sauce, vegan worcheshire sauce (to taste)
- sesame seed oil
- 1 tablespoon roasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon cashews (optional)
- Kikoman teriaki
Start with carrots; peppers; onions sauted in sesame oil in wok (electric wok is great!) for a few minutes (depending on cripness wanted).
Add squashes (best part, recommend using alot) and rest of veggies except pineapple and bean sprouts. Add spices, sauces and glaze. Add pineapple, sprouts and nuts at the end of cooking.
Serve over rice with chow mein crunchy noodles.