- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks (reserve 1/4 cup juice)
- 1 cup frozen broccoli
- 1/2 cup each frozen green beans
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup reduced fat tofu, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese 5 spice mixture
- Soy sauce
Heat oil and pineapple juice in pan over medium heat. Add garlic and 5-spice and cook 1 minute. Add frozen veggies. Cook, stirring often, until mostly thawed. Add tofu. Cook 2 minutes, stirring often. Add rice. Continue to cook, stirring frequently, until heated through. Add soy sauce to taste.
Serve hot and enjoy!