Ingredients (use vegan versions):
- 1/3 cup non-hydrogenated vegan margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup vegan sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ cup almond or vegan soymilk
- ¼ cup vegan sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamo
- 2 tablespoon non-hydrogenated vegan margarine, melted, in a small bowl
Directions:Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream together margarine, cup vegan sugar, andCombine flour, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg. Add dry
applesauce at medium speed with a mixer.
mixture to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beginningSpoon into greased miniature muffin pans, filling 2/3 full.
and ending with milk. Beat at low speed after each
Bake for 14 – 16 minutes. Remove from pan immediately.While puffs are baking, combine ¼ cup vegan sugar and cinnamon.
Dip tops of puffs into bowl of melted margarine and then inNote: Puffs may be baked in regular muffin pans for 20 -25
vegan sugar mixture. Place on serving plate. Makes 28.
minutes.Preparation time: 30 minutes
Food/Recept - Recipies 11 May, 2006