What if I fail?
Prompt: List all the things that will happen and come into your life if you DON’T fail!
Prompt: Write down the worst case scenario if it doesn’t work out, and brainstorm ways you could avoid it happening in the first place.
Bonus Prompt: Create yourself a positive affirmation and write it out daily.
All of these prompts will shift your negative thinking and allow you to focus on the positive and keep you heading in the right direction of your dreams.
If you want to explore further or have any questions come join me in my private community below…we’re a supportive bunch and love to help!
I don’t like the way I look so don’t want to get visible.
Prompt: What are you grateful for about your body
Prompt: List the things you do like about the way you look
Prompt: What do people compliment me on?
I’m not good enough.
Prompt: What are you grateful for about your personality
Prompt: What’s the best compliment you’ve ever had?
Prompt: How would your best friend describe you?
Prompt: Who makes you feel good about yourself?
I can’t do this.
Prompt: List your achievements to date, go all the way back to school and keep listing.
Prompt: Write down a time that you were convinced you couldn’t do something but then achieved it? How did it feel?
Prompt: What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
I don’t know enough.
Prompt: List the evidence/reasons you DO know enough. Hours spent, training undertaken, life experience.
Prompt: List things you WILL do to make sure you feel you know enough.
1. Did you ever stick up for someone?
2. Describe your neighborhood bully.
3. Did you ever hitchhike?
4. Did / Do you have a paper route?
5. Write about a baby-sitting experience.
6. Describe a great fort you built or a great game you played as a child.
7. Write about an enemy who eventually became your friend.
8. Did you ever fall through the ice?
9. Write about a time you cheated and were caught.
10. Write about a privilege you earned.
11. How did you get along with your cousins?
12. Write about the stray animals you brought home.
13. Describe an event that made you realize you were growing.
14. Did you ever send away for something that turned out to be a disappointment?
15. Did you ever prove yourself to someone older?
16. What was it like to go shopping with your grandma? mom? dad? friends?
17. Write about a time you performed in front of an audience.
18. Write about a difficult decision you had to make.
19. Write about a time you found out something about yourself.
20. Write about learning to skate, to ride a bike, to climb a tree ,or to turn a cartwheel.
21. Describe learning to drive.
22. Did you ever get lost in a strange town?
23. Were you ever locked in or out?
24. Did you ever witness a birth?
25. Write about getting fired or quitting.
26. What was it like to spend your first night away for home?
27. What was it like to come home after a long vacation?
28. Write about a disappointment.
29. Write about something minor that turned into a big deal.
30. Write about something that flopped.
31. Write about a time you had to communicate with someone you couldn’t understand.
32. Did you ever win or lose a contest?
33. Write about something you desperately wanted when you were a kid.
34. Did you ever see a ghost?
35. Did you ever run away from home? How far did you get?
36. Write about the best attic or basement you’ve ever been in.
37. Did you ever know someone who had “everything”?
38. What did you do to amuse yourself as a child when you had to wait for a long time?
39. Did your mom or dad ever make you wear something you hated?
40. What was the earliest you ever go up in the morning for something exciting?
41. Write about a time you were talked into something and then regretted it.
42. Were you ever in a helicopter, limo, race car, hot-air balloon, submarine, or horse-drawn carriage?
43. Did you ever forget something really important?
44. Write about an experience in the hospital.
45. Were you ever accused of something you didn’t do?
46. Write about a disastrous trip or vacation.
47. Were you ever given a responsibility you couldn’t handle?
48. Were you ever in a fire, flood, tornado, or hurricane?
49. Did you ever have a secret language?
50. Write about becoming disillusioned with someone you admired or respected.
51. Describe the best concert, play, movie you ever attended.
52. What is the best nickname you made up for a friend?
53. Did you ever become friends with someone much older or younger than you? Did you ever make friends with a wild /lost animal?
54. Write about a window you broke or something valuable you lost.
55. Did you ever climb on the roof when your parents weren’t home?
56. Did you ever save someone from getting hurt?
57. Did anyone ever save you from getting hurt
58. Did you ever catch fireflies? crickets? frogs? snakes?
59. Write about a time when you tried to help and ended up making things worse.
60. Did you ever break an important promise? Write about moving to another city.
61. Describe an outdoor game you used to play.
62. Write about picking apples or berries.
63. Write about building sand castles or mud pies.
64. Did you ever meet a famous person?
65. Describe the club you organized .
66. Write about mowing the lawn, burning leaves, or weeding the garden.
67. Describe a car or bicycle accident you were in.
68. Write abut being a misfit.
69. Write about a day spent in another country.
70. Write about a terrifying nightmare.
71. Have you ever brushed shoulders with death?
72. Was there a haunted house in your neighborhood?
73. Write about a time you had to wait for something you wanted.
74. Write about a time that you outsmarted someone.
75. What was it like to get braces or glasses or braces?
76. Write about job hunting.
77. Write about wearing high heels or a necktie for the first time.
78. How did you find out the truth abut Santa Claus?
79. Write about seeing the ocean or the mountains for the first time.
80. Have you ever broken a bone?
81. Write about being in Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, 4-H, or some other organization.
82. Did you ever turn someone in or tell on someone and then feel badly about it later?
83. Write about going back to school after your best summer vacation.
84. Describe your playground or vacant lot.
85. Write about a time you embarrassed your parents or vice-versa.
86. Describe learning something from a fiend.
87. Describe teaching from a friend.
88. Have you ever taken a long trip alone?
89. Write about a movie or book that had a very strong impression on you.
90. Write about a time when you gave someone good advice.
91. Describe the best time you ever had in you life.
92. Write about the funniest thing that ever happened to you.
93. Describe some person concentrating only on physical characteristics of a friend and not the complete person.
94. Take an object out of your bookbag, pocket, pocketbook and describe it thoroughly.
95. Describe yourself from the point of view of a relative or a friend.
96. Write an autobiography of a favorite toy from your childhood.
97. Write about a special place and why that place is so special to you.
98. Describe a place you abhor or fear to go to and include the mood this place conveys to you.
99. Select an object from your childhood and describe its significance for your as a child and now.
100. Describe your greatest goal in your life.
101. Describe a person you admire the most in your life.
102. Describe a special moment with your mom, dad, or sometime you’ll cherish forever.
103. Explain 10 ambitions you have.
104. Describe your definition of “Freedom”.
105. Describe your definition of “Success”.
106. Describe what things would be like at school if you were principal.
107. Describe the baby-sitting blues.
108. Tell about your emotions when coming to this school.
109. If you had the chance to go back in history, when would you go and why?
110. Write a law that you seriously believe should be in place and is not at this time.