1. If I could change one thing about myself it would be …
2. The worst day of my life was when …
3. The best day of my life was when …
4. Write at least 20 things you are grateful for.
5. If you could have a super power, what would it be, and why?
6. Write about your best friend and what makes them so special.
7. What would happen if you woke up with the ability to fly?
8. If you could be any hero/heroine in a book, who would it be and why?
9. If you had $1 million dollars how would you spend it?
10. What is the best advice you ever received?
11. Describe your perfect day.
12. Describe your worst day.
13. Where in the world would you most like to go?
14. When I am 18 I will be …
15. If my dog/cat could speak, what would they say?
16. What would it be like to live in an igloo?
17. If I had to choose between visiting the mountains or the beach I would choose …
18. The best gift I ever received was …
19. My first memory.
20. If you had a time machine, where and when would you go?
21. If you could play with any famous person, who would it be?
22. What do you love most about yourself?
23. My favorite holiday is …
24. What is the bravest thing you have ever done?
25. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
I should be able to go to bed when I want.
All classrooms should have a class pet.
There needs to a be a non-school uniform day every week.
You can only eat apples or oranges for the next week. Which one will you eat? Why?
I should be allowed to stay home alone.
There should be no homework at school.
Break times at school should be longer.
People should be fined for dropping litter.
I should be allowed to eat ice cream every day.
All students should learn how to cook.
Persuade your family to let you open a birthday present the day before your birthday.
Persuade your family to give you twice as much pocket money.
If you could have any pet, what would it be? Convince your family why you should care for it.
Convince your friend to swap their packed lunch with yours.
Students should be allowed to pick their own seats in class.
Persuade your family to watch the film you want to watch.
Dogs are better than cats.
School holidays should be longer.
Imagine in the future, you can live on land or underwater. Which one would you choose? Why?
You have to live in another country. Which one do you choose? Why?
Convince your family to let you watch your favourite TV programme.
Students should be allowed to choose their teacher.
Students should have 3-day weekends.
You can only play one sport for the next month. What is it? Why?
Students who are late to school should do a chore for their class.
You can choose one superhero power to help others: fly or stop time. Which one do you choose? Why?
Your Grandpa Earl used to wear these.
You whacked your thumb once
Yours accidentally stepped on the cat
I use this trick.