When Aliens Meet Earthlings
1. Do Aliens Exist?
2. Interesting Alien Theories
3. Possibility of Extraterrestrial Life
4. Alien Abduction Mysteries
5. What Aliens may Look Like
6. Why are Aliens Often Portrayed Negatively?
7. Real Alien Sightings
8. Why There are No Real Martians
9. How Much Do Aliens Know About Us?
10. If Aliens did Exist…
11. How Aliens could Influence Human Life
12. Was Life on Earth an Alien Experiment?
The Mystique of the Paranormal
1. What Happens After Death?
2. Are Precognition and Deja vu Different?
3. Near-Death Experiences
4. Do Paranormal Phenomena Exist?
5. Supernatural Orbs
6. Shadow People and Their Reality
7. How to Communicate with Spirits
8. Past-Life Regression
9. Remote Viewing Techniques
10. Out-of-Body Experiences
11. Telekinesis: Moving Things with Your Mind
12. Automatic Writing Experiences by Contacting Spirits
Mysteries of the World
1. Lost Civilizations of the World
2. Bermuda Triangle Theories
3. Mystery Surrounding Jack the Ripper
4. What was the Bigfoot Mystery All About?
5. The Mysterious Sailing Stones
6. Questionable Celebrity Deaths
7. Mysteries of the Crystal Skulls
8. Crop Circles and What They Mean
9. Where Does Everything in the Bermuda Triangle Go?
10. Mankind’s Most Ancient Mysteries: The Great Pyramids and Their Mummies
11. Unsolved Murder Mysteries
12. Mysteries of the Mind
13. Did Hitler Really Die during the Second World War?
14. The Mystery of the Loch Ness Monster
15. What is the Purpose of the Stonehenge?
The Matter of Astronomy
1. Amazing Facts About the Universe that We Never Paid Attention To
2. The Longest and Shortest Days of the Year
3. World’s Best Stargazing Destinations
4. Brown Dwarfs
5. Is the Sun Shrinking?
6. Why Do We See Only One Side of the Moon?
8. Pulsars – Precision Clocks in Space
9. How was the Sun Formed?
10. Alternative Theories in Cosmology
11. Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation
12. Getting into Black Holes
13. What is a Red Dwarf?
14. Existence of Life on Mars
15. Why Does the Higgs boson Matter?
1. The Art of Fortune Telling
2. Human Body Mysteries that Science Can’t Explain
3. Is Psychic Surgery Real?
4. Twin Telepathy
6. How Philosophy Begins where Science Ends
7. Tea Leaf Reading
8. How Do Crystals Enable Healing?
9. Prophetic Dreams: Mere Dreams or Warnings?
10. What Does Your Handwriting Say About Your Personality?
11. The Compatibility of Zodiac Signs
12. The Relationship Between Sleeping Position and Personality
13. Hypnosis as a Method of Medical Treatment
14. Law of Attraction: Fact or Belief?
15. Do Curses Work?
1. The Real Meaning of Gender Equality
2. Are Men Really Better Drivers than Women?
3. Can Men and Women be “Just Friends”?
4. Why Men Need Women in the Lives
5. Why Men Lie to Women
6. Are Men More Intelligent than Women?
7. Who has a Better Sense of Humor: Men or Women?
8. Why Women are Emotional
9. Why Do Men Love Gadgets So Much?
10. Why Do Women Love Shopping So Much?
11. Why Men Never Ask for Directions
12. Why Women Never Think They’re Thin Enough
13. The Difference Between Male and Female Body Language
14. Why is it so Difficult to Buy Gifts for Men?
15. The Age of the Metrosexual Man
The World of Relationships
1. Can Exes Go Back to Being Friends?
2. Romantic Ways to Propose
3. How to Stop Being Jealous
4. How Many Dates Does it Take to Know She/He’s the One?
5. How Parents Can Deal with Their Kids’ Defiance
6. The Essentials of a Good Relationship (with anyone)
7. Can Introverts and Extroverts Have Great Relationships?
8. Moments that Make or Break a Relationship
9. How to Fight Fair in Relationships
10. Emotional Unavailability in Relationships
11. How Ego Can Ruin a Relationship
12. Dealing with People as a Child vs. Dealing with People as an Adult
13. The Concept of Soulmates
14. Does Everything Our Parents Teach Us Help in Life?
15. The Pros and Cons of Being Single
A Twist of Humor
1. How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse
2. Things We Say When We Don’t know What to Say
3. What Do Babies Think About?
4. Being Funny All the Time
5. Stupid Questions People Ask
6. Most Annoying Habits of Men
7. Funny Facts about Women
8. Crazy Laws
9. Why Do Fathers always Hate their Daughters’ Boyfriends?
10. Important Things Only the Real World Can Teach You
11. What Would We Do if Facebook Shut Down?
12. Why the World is Not Ready to End Yet
13. Modern-Day “Problems”
14. Foreign Words That are Funny in English
15. Dangerous Ways to Say ‘I Quit!’
1. The Positive of Experiencing Pain
2. The Definition of Love
3. Why Do We Fight Change so Vehemently?
4. Why is Food so Comforting?
5. Evolution of Memes
6. Why Humans are Never Content
7. What is Existentialism
8. Treating Each Day as a Gift
9. Developing Self-trust
10. The Difference Between Being Literate, Educated, and Intelligent
11. How Much of Yourself Can You Actually Be?
12. What is Common Sense?
13. How to be Happy Being Single
14. How Much Can You Trust Your Sixth Sense?
15. How to Trick Your Mind To Do Things it Doesn’t Want To Do
A Little Bit of This & That
1. Bizarre Psychology Experiments
2. Bad Habits That are Actually Good for You
3. Weird Ice Cream Flavors
4. Useless Facts About the Human Body
5. The Difference Between a Geek and a Nerd
6. Weird Facts about the Human Body
7. The Scariest Real-life Experiments
8. The Cocktail Party Effect
9. Why We Hate Mondays
10. Reward or Punishment: What is More Effective?
11. The Difference Between Vegetarianism and Veganism
12. Myths and Facts About Left-Handed People
13. Myths and Legends About Vampires
14. Ancient Rituals You Won’t Believe Existed
15. Strange Addictions
Expository Essay Topics:
Explain how you like spending free time and why.
Whom would you like to look after and why?
Give instructions how to ride a bicycle.
How to memorize new English words?
How do you feel when you get bad grades?
Who is your favorite film superhero and why?
Do people need to stay independent?
How do you understand “love”?
Explain what is friendship for you?
What is the secret of successful people?
Topics for Expository Essays for College
Find the best college essay topics:
How to minimize the negative influence of media on people’s lives?
Where to invest money in and why?
Which writer is your favorite one and why?
How to become a leader?
How does music influence people’s life?
Great Expository Essay Topics:
How to lead a healthy lifestyle on a tight budget?
How to stop bullying in high educational establishments?
What is the impact of new information technologies on people’s relations?
How do computer games influence kids?
How not to be materialistic?
Good Expository Essay Topics:
How to manage your time and not be late?
Which strong points do you have?
Which effect does Internet have on modern communication?
How not to become shopping addicted person if you have money?
What is the reason for the high percentage of divorces?
What is your idea of perfect happiness?
What is your greatest fear?
What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Which living person do you most admire?
What is your greatest extravagance?
What is your current state of mind?
What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
On what occasion do you lie?
What do you most dislike about your appearance?
Which living person do you most despise?
What is the quality you most like in a man?
What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
What or who is the greatest love of your life?
When and where were you happiest?
Which talent would you most like to have?
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
What do you consider your greatest achievement?
If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
Where would you most like to live?
What is your most treasured possession?
What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
What is your favorite occupation?
What is your most marked characteristic?
What do you most value in your friends?
Who are your favorite writers?
Who is your hero of fiction?
Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Who are your heroes in real life?
What are your favorite names?
What is it that you most dislike?
What is your greatest regret?
How would you like to die?
What is your motto?
You Know What They Say About Assuming…
Would You Rather…
Alphabet Lists—Getting to Know Your Classmates
TV Personalities: Trying on Voices
Looking Beneath the Surface
Would you rather run your tongue down ten feet of a New York City street or press your tongue into a strangers nostril?
Would you rather be forgotten or hatefully remembered?
Would you rather have a missing finger or have an extra toe?
Writing Prompts About Your Childhood:
What activities did you enjoy as a child?
Who was your favorite teacher? What was the teacher like?
Whom did you admire as you were growing up? Why?
How did you get your name? What does it mean?
Did you grow up in church? How did you come to know Jesus?
What was a challenge you had to overcome as a child or teenager?
What was your favorite part of school?
What was your least favorite part of school?
What happened during a typical school day?
What was your first job like?
Writing Prompts About Your Life Today:
What is your typical day like now?
What do you do at church/work/school?
What do you like most about your hometown?
What are some interesting facts about your state/province/region?
How do you relax?
What’s your favorite holiday? How would you describe the sights, sounds, smells, tastes of that holiday?
What’s your biggest challenge at the moment?
What other human understands you better than anyone else? How did you come to know this person?
What are you learning right now?
What’s one of your favorite Bible stories or passages? Why?
Writing Prompts About Your Family:
What are your closest family members like?
What happens when your extended family gets together?
What do you believe is God’s purpose for your family?
What is your biggest challenge as a family?
How has God been faithful to your family?
What prayers has God answered in your family?
Who else in your family knows Jesus? How did they come to know Him?
What’s your favorite thing about your family?
In what way does your family work together best?
What role has your family played in your faith journey?
Writing Prompts About Your Spiritual Life:
How has God recently answered your prayer?
How have you sensed God’s leading at different points of your life?
Who is your spiritual role model?
When have you needed to repent?
How has God comforted you in trouble?
Why do you love God?
How did you become involved in your local church?
What do you believe are some of God’s purposes for your life?
What was the latest sermon you heard or class study about? How has it impacted you?
What is a challenge in your relationship with God?
Writing Prompts About Your Local Church:
How would you describe your pastor?
What do you like about your local church?
What role do you play in your local church?
How do you use your gifts, skills and passions in your church?
Who is your best friend at church and how did you become friends?
Why is your local church important to you?
How is your church active in the community and world?
How does being a part of the church challenge you?
How do you know God wants you to be part of this church?
How did God lead you into ministry within your local church?
Writing Prompts About Food:
How would you describe one of your favorite meals?
How do you prepare one of your favorite meals?
Who taught you to cook or who cooks for you now?
What role does food play in holidays or celebrations?
What’s your favorite holiday food/special food?
Does your family have any food-related traditions?
How does your typical family/group meal proceed?
Who is the best cook you know?
Where did your family’s favorite dishes originate? How did they become favorites?
Have you ever eaten a dish from your child’s country? What did you think?
Writing Prompts About Current Events:
What’s something significant occurring in your town or region right now?
How are you praying about a significant event in your child’s country or region?
What does the Bible say in relation to a current event that concerns you?
How do you overcome anxiety when facing worrisome events?
What goals have you set for yourself? How much progress have you made?
What news has recently made you happy?
How has a recent event impacted your faith?
How does your life fit into a larger trend or situation in your area?
What role has your church played in an area event?
Why do you care about what’s happening around you?
Write a short scene set at a lake, with trees and shit. Throw some birds in there, too.
If the world could see you, your families, your memories as they authentically are on the inside, what would they see? Would this be different than the “you” shown on the outside?
Do we all have insecurities and uncertainties? Do we consider other people’s insecurities or just our own? Do we try to hide our insecurities from other people, and why or why not?
One day a ______________________ ( adjective) ________________________ ( character) named __________________ ( Proper Name) found himself/herself lost in (a)__________________________. Luckily _________________________ ( same Proper name) had brought his/her __________________________ ( adjective) ________________________ ( item). As _______________________ ( same Proper Name) _______________________ ( verb) along he/she realized that a _______________________ (adjective) _____________________ ( character) was following close behind.
When Aliens Meet Earthlings