* I think cows are cool because …
* Three Delicious Dairy Foods
* I see a big brown ____.
* Milk is good for me because …
* What makes a cow happy?
* What makes a pig happy?
* My favorite ice cream is _____.
* The Cow That Went Oink!
* The cow said, ” ___!”
* The pig said, ” ___!”
* The Rooster That Wouldn’t Crow
* The Rooster That Crowed at Night
* The Cow That Gave Chocolate Milk!
* I wish chickens had ____ eggs!
* What makes slop?
* If I were a pig …
* You can tell a chicken is happy when ..
* Mud is …
* Pigs in mud are …
9 Better Jobs than Writer…..
9. Brain surgeon. Have you seen that salary? For a few extra years of school, you too could be wielding sharp objects by the most important part of anyone’s body! No plotting, revising, or excessive-chocolate-eating required!
8. Semi-truck driver. Can you imagine how wonderful it would be to spend your life mindlessly driving from place to place without the distraction of those pesky Shiny New Ideas? Think of all the audiobooks to which you could listen! And all those exotic places–like Kansas!
7. Plumber. At least in this case you’re up to your elbows in literal crap, rather than the metaphorical stuff on word documents.
6. Mortician. As long as your charges stay dead, I can’t imagine a more peaceful profession. No people, leaving in real life or your mind, will bother you.
5. Accountant. Here, let me show you some simple math: Accountants deal with 10 digits all the time. Writers deal with 26. WHO HAS IT EASIER?
4. Stripper. Writers spend their whole lives being loved for their minds. Wouldn’t it be nice, even for one day, to be seen for your body?
3. Grip. Let’s be honest. No one really knows what the grip does, but seeing your name in the movie credits? Priceless.
2. Plastic surgeon. Similar to the brain surgeon above, but in this case, you get to wield sharp objects in the direction of a rich lady’s “problem points.” And what’s the worse that could happen? Cold shoulder at the country club?
1. NFL laundress. Remember, the stench of these uniforms is temporary. The stench of your first draft? Forever.
1. I like this.
2. Nobody loves that asshole like I do.
3. All the single ladies.
4. Crossover af.
5. Queer it up.
6. I will go down with this ship.
7. This is also and I like.
8. I generally like, okay?
9. AUs are fucking best.
10. Especially, when they’re queer af. (And you can believe they’re not.)
11. This ship is so small I feel like the goddamnt Captain Jack Sparrow, but I’m still the Captain damn it and this is my tiny submarine, so suck it.
12. I haven’t seen a better pair since I tried Nutella with peanut butter.
13. I like to creep people out with those.
14. I don’t care, I ship it.
15. You’re on the canon ground
16. I’m in the crack ship space
17. These broke my heart – check ’em out.
18. My favourite pancackes with Nutella, peanut butter, whipped cream and marshmallows are not half as sweet as this shit.
19. I want this printed in a book form, so I can put it on my bookshelf and look at it fondly sometimes.
20. I can clearly see all that is wrong with those, but I still love them.
21. I don’t even know why I like it.
22. Guilty pleasure is an understatement.
23. This is so wrong, but man, I love it.
24. Odd jobs. Including: SERIOUSLY ODD JOBS.
25. I believe in a thing called love.
26. I’m so hot, hot damn!
27. Threesomes, Moresomes, Polyamory <3
29. Deamon fics. I love them.
30. Boys and girls of every age, wouldn’t you like to see something strange?