1. If it’s not a happy ending then it’s not the ending at all.
2. Pain is the only thing that’s telling me I’m still alive.
3. When I close my eyes I see you, when I open my eyes I miss you.
4. I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears.
5. During the day I keep myself busy and sometimes time passes. But at night, I really miss you.
6. The same person who said the sweetest things to me also said some of the meanest things I’ve ever heard.
7. I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms.
8. The worst kind of pain is when you’re smiling to stop the tears from falling.
9. Dear Heart <3, please stop getting involved in everything. Your job is to pump blood that’s it.
10. Sometimes the people who are thousands of miles away from you can make you feel better than the people who are right beside you.
11. My silence/smile is just another word for my pain.
12. Every time I start trusting someone, they show me why I shouldn’t.
13. The most painful goodbye’s are those which were never said and never explained.
14. Sometimes It’s better to be alone…No one can hurt you.
15. People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
16. Sometimes when I say: I’m okay. I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight, and say: I know you’re not.
17. When I see you smile and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most.
18. Smile. It will make him so jealous to see you’re happy without him.
19. I’m not afraid to fall in love. I’m afraid to fall for the wrong person again.
20. Sometimes life doesn’t want to give you something you want, not because you don’t deserve it, but because you deserve more.
21. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.
22. The longer and more carefully we look at a funny story, the sadder it becomes.
23. The most painful memory.. when I walked away and you let me go.
24. Love is beautiful mistake of my life.
25. I hope we meet again.
26. Nothing last forever.
27. Sometimes, you have to smile to hold back the tears.
28. If you can’t save the relationship, at least save your pride.
29. I wish you weren’t in my dreams.
30. Trusting you again is my decision, Proving me wrong is your choice.
31. No more wasting time thinking about wasted time.
32. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
33. The most painful memory I have is of when I walked away and you let me leave.
34. Like some wines our love could neither mature nor travel.
35. Just because I let you go, doesn’t mean I wanted to.
36. A relationship is only made for two but some just forget how to count.
37. You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.
38. They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don’t think it’s possible for you to miss me as much as I’m missing you right now.
39. Is trying very hard to keep it all together, but has run out of string and super glue.
40. How did I go from being so happy, to so sad…
41. Wake me up when things are going right for once.
42. It must be really sad to not be able to do something you love as the years go by.
43. It’s never going to be the same again. And that’s what’s killing me.
44. The only way is to move on, because if you don’t you’ll be suck where you are.
45. One day you will see what you lost. One day I’ll see what I gained.
46. Tears are prayers too. They travel to God when we can’t speak.
47. Sometimes there is so much we feel but so little we can say.
48. I’m invisible, until someone needs me.
49. Why am I so afraid to lose you when you are not even mine?
50. I feel crappy inside, like something just broke.
51. I hate being broken. I hate that I cannot go back.
52. I hate when people say they miss you, but don’t make a effort to speak to you or see you.
53. I just hope that you miss me a little when I’m gone.
54. Just because I moved on doesn’t mean I won’t be here if you change your mind. You always have special place in my heart.
55. Love can’t be prove with poems, promises or presents, sometimes, only pain and patience can prove it…
56. People always think the most painful thing is to lose the one you love. In truth, the most painful thing is to lose YOURSELF, and not even realize it until it’s too late.
57. Just because we don’t have future together, doesn’t mean we don’t love each other.
58. Once you learn to be happy alone you won’t tolerate anyone who can’t make you just as happy.
59. Never allow loneliness to drive you back into the arms of someone you know you don’t belong with.
60. Once someone cheats in the relationship, there’s NO reason go stay. If they truly loved you they would’ve never cheated!
61. We may love the wrong person, cry for the wrong person. but one thing is sure, mistakes help us find the right person.
62. Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
63. There is always that person in life that you give several chances, it’s because you love them more than you hate them.
64. The heart was made to be broken.
65. Just give me time and I will get over you.
66. If you can’t save the relationship, at least save your pride.
67. I wish you weren’t in my dreams.
68. I’ll say goodbye this one last time. But know that I’m not really saying goodbye because in my heart I will still always love you. So goodbye…
69. Trusting you again is my decision, proving me wrong is your choice.
70. It’s better to dream of something you may never have than to lose something you always dreamed of having.
71. It’s not just the goodbyes that hurts, its the flashbacks that follow.
72. Do you know why a previous relationship is called EX? It’s not the term for the past. EX is short for EXpired.
73. Wants to remind you that even though you can not go back and make a brand new start, you can always start now and make a brand new ending.
74. The pain of having a broken heart is not so much as to kill you, yet not so little as to let you live.
75. Relationships are very simple. There are only two things that can happen. You either get married or your break up.
76. It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.
77. People say follow your heart…but which way do you go when your heart breaks into two?
78. If someone really loves you, they wouldn’t let you slip away no matter how big the situation is.
79. No more wasting time thinking about wasted time.
80. You broke a promise and made me realize. It was all just a lie.
81. One day you will want me and tell me sorry, but it’ll be too late.
82. Just give me time and I’ll get over you.
83. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
84. If you can’t save the relationship, at least save your pride.
85. If your love does not work with that person, it just means that someone else loves you more.
86. I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was.
87. I’m going to take the past and burn it up. Lift my head and carry on because baby I’m stronger than you’ll ever know.
88. I will never learn to stop loving you I’m just learning how to live without you and move on without you there by my side.
89. They say you have to go on and forget the past, but for me it’s not like that cause every time i try to forget the memory hunts me again.
90. Sometimes when you love someone who isn’t right for you, no matter how much you love them and want them back you have to let them go.
91. Out of all the people in the world I thought you were the the one to be there for me 4 ever and always. Turns out I was just your last option wasn’t I.
92. It’s so hard to look at you and think we were so close. We were best friends. And now. I’m nothing to you.
93. It’s not the breakup that hurts the most. It’s the post trauma that follows it. It is waking up and checking your cell for the message that is not there.
94. The most painful memory I have is of when I walked away and you let me leave.
95. No more wasting time thinking about wasted time.
96. What do you do when something that was your Everything becomes a Nothing?
97. I’m too bright to shine in your dull World…
98. There are certain people who are not meant to fit in your life, no matter how much you want them to be.
99. Sometimes I keep my feelings to myself because its hard for someone else to understand them :(
100. Pretending like you don’t care about your past & acting like you’ve moved on, Hurts!
1. If it’s not a happy ending then it’s not the ending at all.