1. Good friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, impossible to forget.
2. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
3. A day spend with friends is always a day well spend.
4. A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.
5. Fake friends are like shadows. They follow you in the sun and leave you in the dark.
6. A beautiful friendship can change people.
7. A true friend is someone who never gets tired of listening to your pointless dramas over and over again.
8. Don’t make friends before understand and don’t break friendship after misunderstanding.
9. A good friend would bail you out of jail but your best friend would be the one sitting next to you saying, damn that was cool.
10. True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable.
11. Relation of friendship is greater than the relation of blood.
12. Friendship is like a paper once it’s crumpled it can’t be perfect.
13. Every friendship doesn’t change into love but every love begins with friendship.
14. A friend is a person who goes around saying nice things about you be hiding your back.
15. Never forget who was there for you when no one else was.
16. Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.
17. Good friends are like starts. You don’t always see them but you know they’re always there.
18. If friendship is your weakest point then you’re the strongest person in the world.
19. World is full of smiles, whenever friends are with me.
20. My friends are the weirdest, craziest people I know but I love them.
21. My best friend is the only person in the world who could stop me from crying.
22. Friendship isn’t a big thing it’s a million little things.
23. That awesome moment when you’re telling a lie and your best friend notices and joins you.
24. A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your hear.
25. Friendship is blessed on trust, without it there is nothing.
26. A true friend sees the first tear, catches the second and stops the third.
27. It is better to live alone. There is no friendship with a fool.
28. A best friend is like a four leaf cover. Hard to find and luck to have.
29. I don’t have an attitude, I have standards for the people who are supposed to be my friends.
30. Selfless love is more common than true friendship.
31. True friends will pick you up when you fall. The bad friends will have been the one who made you fall in the first place.
32. A best friend is someone who tells you the truth even when you don’t want to hear it.
33. Love begins with a smile grows with a kiss and end with tear drop.
34. A good friend helps you up when yo fall a best friend laughs in your face and trips you again.
35. Friends are notes to life’s great songs. A melody that carries you along.
36. Fake friends are around when they think you’re cool. True friends are around even when they think you’re fool.
37. That awkward moment when people act like they know your best friend better than you do.
38. True friendship is sitting together in silence and feeling like it was the best conversation you’ve ever had.
39. Good Thinks come to those who wait.
40. Once best friends now strangers with memories.
41. A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.
42. A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.
43. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
44. Nice friendship is like the breathing air, you will never see it but you will always feel its presence.
45. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.
46. What is a Best friend? A single soul in two bodies.
47. A friend is someone who understand your past, believes in your future, and accepts you today just the way you are.
48. To be a best friend doesn’t take much, a shoulder, an ear, some understanding, and not even have to say a word to make you laugh or smile.
49. A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.
50. Good friends will share the umbrella. Best friends Will steal it and yell: RUN LOSER RUN!
51. Friendship doubles your joy and divides your sorrow.
52. Only a true best friend can protect you from your immortal enemies.
53. Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
54. True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi connects automatically.
56. The language of friendship is not words but meanings.
57. Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.
58. Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives.
59. Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant.
60. Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.
61. A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.
62. Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathies with a friend’s success.
63. I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.
64. A good friend can tell you what the matter with you is in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling.
65. There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.
66. Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?
67. It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.
68. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
69. Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.
70. Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.
71. Friends are the family you choose
72. A friendship that can end never really began
73. No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.
74. Some people go to priests, others to poetry, I to my friends.
75. Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief.
76. Never leave your friends side unless you want drama.
77. Friendship is never forgettable in your whole life. It is always sweet like chocolate but never bitter like Neem.
78. Friendship has no end.
79. Friends give us the change to lift the blinds on our hearts to open up and show what we generally keep hidden from the rest of world.
80. Just when I’m about to part with my friends is when I realize that I had the best group of friends ever.
81. A true friend wishes – miles ahead but doesn’t mind me zooming by and still stays a supportive friend.
82. Friendship is a mirror, so that nothing can be hidden.
83. You don’t make friends, recognize them.
84. It is easy to earn. Friendship is hard to get; wealthy depreciates everyday but our friendship will ever appreciate and be there forever.
85. I care about you deeply and always thank God for you. I want to be your best friend, to support you and be there for you.
86. I appreciate you deeply, especially knowing that you have loved me in spite of my weakness and allowed me to shine with you as my friend.
87. Your friendship reminds me of God’s faithfulness because you show me where I’m and that I’m not where I used to be. Thank you, for being my friend.
88. I find rest in the shadow of your friendship. You always know the right words to say which gives me the strength to move on.
89. If I was asked what a friend looks like, I would seat next to you and hold you tight because you define what true friendship really is.
90. True friendship is like what water is to the fish, I cannot do without it and you are my true friend.
91. You are my smile which will never fade. A breathe sweet to take. That is why I will treasure our friendship forever.
92. There may not be something between us to remember forever but there is something that will not make us forget each other, our friendship.
93. Your friendship to me means a lot to me.
94. Though I may seem not to be expressing anything now, some day you will come to will come to understand that having you is what I will ever live for in life.
95. You have been the best friend ever. Supporting and cheering me on. I hope I can reciprocate the kindness you have shown me all this time.
96. Best friends are sent from the heavens. They provider a shoulder to cry on during heartbreaks.
97. Life is a party whenever I’m with you. You turn my tears into smiles when we share and laugh together. You make me spend a lot and it is worth it because I care about you my friend.
98. Friends are more expensive then diamonds because the diamond always have a price but friends are priceless.
99. A good friend is always encouraging. He will always appreciate your talent and will support you in doing your best to excel in your academics and in the fields of your interest.
100. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
1. Good friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, impossible to forget.