1. What’s their full name? Why was that chosen? Does it mean anything?
2. Do they have any titles? How did they get them?
3. Did they have a good childhood? What are fond memories they have of it? What’s a bad memory?
4. What is their relationship with their parents? What’s a good and bad memory with them? Did they know both parents?
5. Do they have any siblings? What’s their names? What is their relationship with them? Has their relationship changed since they were kids to adults?
6. What were they like at school? Did they enjoy it? Did they finish? What level of higher education did they reach? What subjects did they enjoy? Which did they hate?
7. Did they have lots of friends as a child? Did they keep any of their childhood friends into adulthood?
8. Did they have pets as a child? Do they have pets as an adult? Do they like animals?
9. Do animals like them? Do they get on well with animals?
10. Do they like children? Do children like them? Do they have or want any children? What would they be like as a parent? Or as a godparent/babysitter/ect?
11. Do they have any special diet requirements? Are they a vegetarian? Vegan? Have any allergies?
12. What is their favourite food?
13. What is their least favourite food?
14. Do they have any specific memories of food/a restaurant/meal?
15. Are they good at cooking? Do they enjoy it? What do others think of their cooking?
16. Do they collect anything? What do they do with it? Where do they keep it?
17. Do they like to take photos? What do they like to take photos of? Selfies? What do they do with their photos?
18. What’s their favourite genre of: books, music, tv shows, films, video games and anything else
19. What’s their least favourite genres?
20. Do they like musicals? Music in general? What do they do when they’re favourite song comes?
21. Do they have a temper? Are they patient? What are they like when they do lose their temper?
22. What are their favourite insults to use? What do they insult people for? Or do they prefer to bitch behind someone’s back?
23. Do they have a good memory? Short term or long term? Are they good with names? Or faces?
24. What is their sleeping pattern like? Do they snore? What do they like to sleep on? A soft or hard mattress?
25. What do they find funny? Do they have a good sense of humour? Are they funny themselves?
26. How do they act when they’re happy? Do they sing? Dance? Hum? Or do they hide their emotions?
27. What makes them sad? Do they cry regularly? Do they cry openly or hide it? What are they like they are sad?
28. What is their biggest fear? What in general scares them? How do they act when they’re scared?
29. What do they do when they find out someone else’s fear? Do they tease them? Or get very over protective?
30. Do they exercise? Regularly? Or only when forced? What do they act like pre-work out and post-work out?
31. Do they drink? What are they like drunk? What are they like hungover? How do they act when other people are drunk or hungover? Kind or teasing?
32. What do they dress like? What sorta shops do they buy clothes from? Do they wear the fashion that they like? What do they wear to sleep? Do they wear makeup? What’s their hair like?
33. What underwear do they wear? Boxers or briefs? Lacey? Comfy granny panties?
34. What is their body type? How tall are they? Do they like their body?
35. What’s their guilty pleasure? What is their totally unguilty pleasure?
36. What are they good at? What hobbies do they like? Can they sing?
37. Do they like to read? Are they a fast or slow reader? Do they like poetry? Fictional or non fiction?
38. What do they admire in others? What talents do they wish they had?
39. Do they like letters? Or prefer emails/messaging?
40. Do they like energy drinks? Coffee? Sugary food? Or can they naturally stay awake and alert?
41. What’s their sexuality? What do they find attractive? Physically and mentally? What do they like/need in a relationship?
42. What are their goals? What would they sacrifice anything for? What is their secret ambition?
43. Are they religious? What do they think of religion? What do they think of religious people? What do they think of non religious people?
44. What is their favourite season? Type of weather? Are they good in the cold or the heat? What weather do they complain in the most?
45. How do other people see them? Is it similar to how they see themselves?
46. Do they make a good first impression? Does their first impression reflect them accurately? How do they introduce themselves?
47. How do they act in a formal occasion? What do they think of black tie wear? Do they enjoy fancy parties and love to chit chat or loathe the whole event?
48. Do they enjoy any parties? If so what kind? Do they organise the party or just turn up? How do they act? What if they didn’t want to go but were dragged along by a friend?
49. What is their most valued object? Are they sentimental? Is there something they have to take everywhere with them?
50. If they could only take one bag of stuff somewhere with them: what would they pack? What do they consider their Essentials?
- “You’re a disappointment to me.”
- “I don’t care if you live or die.”
- “I used to care about you. Now? I regret every second I wasted.”
- “How do you think I feel? I’m pissed off!”
- “Go. Just go.”
- “If you come back, I won’t be here.”
- “I’ve never despised someone as much as I despise you.”
- “Ha! You think I care about you? What do you think I am, desperate?”
- “I regret ever saying ‘hello’.”
- “Leave and don’t come back, ever.”
- “Remember when we first met? I wish I didn’t.”
- “You’re the worst mistake I’ve ever made.”
- “Don’t touch me. Don’t even look at me.” “You took months/years of my life away. I’ll never get those back.”
- “I saw a trash bag on the side of the road today. Reminded me of you.”
- “I could have been doing so much better than wasting my time with you.”
- “You’re a sick bastard, you know that?”
- “I don’t care.”
- “Go ahead, leave. Don’t worry about coming back.”
- “You’re such a piece of shit.”
- “I didn’t think you could be any more of a shithead, but you just proved me wrong.”
- “You’re so stupid.”
- “Why do I waste my time with you?”
- “You’re not the person I thought you were.”
- “Hey! Just a daily reminder: you’re a piece of shit!”
- “I deserve so much better.”
- “We’re not friends. We were never friends!”
- “I pretended to like you because I felt bad for you! How did you fall for that?”
- “I never want to see you again.”
- “You’ve done nothing but make my life a living hell.”
- “Don’t apologize – you don’t deserve my forgiveness!”
- “No, I’m never giving you another chance!”
- “I wish you were never born.”
- “You’re the last person I wanted to see right now.”
- “I’d rather be working with anyone else in the whole world right now.”
- “When you get back, your shit’s gonna be on the front lawn. Take it and get out.”
- “Go ahead, choose them! You deserve each other.”
- “I don’t know what they see in you.”
- “You’re an embarrassment to me.”
- “You’re an embarrassment to all of us.”
- “I wish it was you. I wish it was you to die instead of them.”
- “God, why did I have to end up working with the biggest asshole in the world?”
- “How could you think I ever loved you? You seriously think I’d sink that low?”
- “Sorry, I just puked in my mouth a bit. I accidentally looked at your face.”
- “How can you even live with yourself?”
- “If I was your mirror, I’d break myself just so you would throw me in the trash and I wouldn’t have to look at you.”
- “Being with you was the worst time of my life.”
- “You’re a monster.”
- “Not a day goes by that I don’t wake up wishing I was dead because of you.”
- “I’m going to ruin your fucking life.”
- “You said you would change, but you never did! You never will!”
- “Some people are just born to fail. Sorry you’re one of the unlucky ones.”
- “You’re so worthless, you hardly even exist to me.”
- “I wish I could go back to the day I met you, and just walk away.”
- “If you give me that look one more time, I’m skipping jump-rope with your large intestines.”
- “Honestly, I’m embarrassed to even know you.”
- “Ugh, it smells like something died in here. Oh. It’s just you.”
- “You need to stop. You hurt everyone around you!”
- “Until you get your shit together, I don’t want to hear you complain.”
- “Look at you. You’re disgusting.”
- “Stop making me look bad.”
- “You have a face that makes me wish punching people wasn’t frowned upon in our society.”
- “Shut your mouth. I don’t want to hear your obnoxious voice.”
- “Go play in traffic.”
- “Fuck off.”
- “If I saw you in the ocean clinging to a log for safety, I’d save the log and let you drown. At least wood can become something useful, like toilet paper.”
- “How could I ever love something as terrible and hideous as you?”
- “I can’t even look at you right now.”
- “It was all a lie.”
- “I never loved you, and I never will.”
- “Don’t try to beg. It won’t work.”
- “You’re not worth the mud on the bottom of my shoes.”
- “Look at you. You’re pathetic. I’ve never seen a sadder sight.”
- “I’m going to hurt you slowly, and I’m going to enjoy every second of it.”
- “For what you did to them, I’ll do the same to you.”
- “An apology? You want to offer an apology? No. I don’t accept it.”
- “You’re everything I hate in a person.”
- “I wish you were dead.”
- “You’re nothing to me. Less than nothing!”
- “What a sad sack of shit you are.”
- “My life is in fucking shambles thanks to you!”
- “How could you? You bastard!”
- “I’d rather eat sewage than ever touch you again.”
- “Hey asshole, I’m here to ruin your day, just like I did yesterday and the day before that.”
- “You’d be more useful if you weren’t even alive.”
- “Hey, it’s my least favorite waste of space.”
- “Every day that I woke up next to you, I was tempted to smother you with a pillow while you slept.”
- “Love you? Don’t make me laugh.”
- “Just thinking about you makes me sick to my stomach.”
- “You deserve a slow and painful death for what you’ve done.”
- “I can’t stand people like you.”
- “Stop doing that thing. You know, that thing I hate. Breathing.”
- “If I could trade you for a nest of angry wasps, you would be long gone.”
- “I can’t wait to dance on your grave.”
- “If we were the last two people on earth, I’d be subtracting one.”
- “I never want to see the likes of your filth around here again.”
- “I’m disgusted by you.”
- “Fuck you!”
- “If I ever see you again, it will be far too soon.”
- “I have three words for you: Burn. In. Hell.”
- “I hate you.”
On A train:
1. “Can we switch seats? If I sit backwards, I’ll get sick.”
2. “Miss, take my seat. You don’t have to stand.”
3. “Oh my god, I slept through my stop.”
4. “He’s punching tickets? I snuck on without a ticket.”
5. “Is that noise normal?”
6. “Excuse me, can I make a call on your phone? I lost mine at the station.”
7. “Hey, sorry, you dropped your glove. It’s cold, you don’t want to be losing it.”
8. “Umm…I don’t know how to say this…but I caught you staring and I was wondering if you wanted to grab a coffee?”
9. “Marie? Oh sorry, I thought you were my sister.”
10. “Hey, man! Don’t push women like that!”
11. “Sir, we’ll have you step off for security reasons.”
13. “You have a bloody nose? I have tissues in my purse.”
14. *it’s crowded and Person A falls into Person B’s lap*
15. *problem with the tracks and they’re stuck together until it’s fixed.*
16. *both late for work, try fitting through the door at the same time. Laugh, blow off work, get lunch*
On A Road trip:
- Which OC is the driver? Where are the other OCs sitting in the vehicle?
- What form of transportation are your OCs using (RV, motorcycles, on foot, etc.)?
- What’s playing on the radio?
- Imagine your OCs reacting towards staying overnight at an incredibly shady motel
- Which OC gets homesick nearly immediately? Do they get over it?
- Imagine your OCs getting lost
- Which OC yells “HORSE” whenever they pass by horses?
- What does your OC do to pass the time on a long stretch of road?
- Imagine your OCs playing I Spy
- Which OC brings a guitar to serenade the other OCs as they travel?
- What happens when your OCs meet a hitchhiker?
- Which OC insists on stopping at every fruit stall to buy snacks and chat with the seller?
- Which OC gets accidentally left behind at a stop? How long does it take before anyone realizes that they’re gone?
- Which OC buys cheesy souvenirs as keepsakes and to give to their friends who didn’t come with them?
- Imagine your OC sitting on the hood of the car with a thermos of hot cocoa in their hands, watching the sun rise
- Which OC is on a quest to try as many different kinds of food as they can on this trip?
- Which OC points out every strange sign they pass by on the road and reads them aloud to the amusement or annoyance of everyone else?
- Which OC has to stop to relieve themself every hour or so?
- Imagine your OCs getting pulled into a side quest when one OC claims that they saw a cryptid
- What happens when the vehicle runs out of fuel in the middle of nowhere?
- Which OC starts taking increasingly daring nature/action photos of themselves and their friends?
- Which OC starts out stressed about the amount of work they’re leaving at home, and slowly lets themself have fun?
- Imagine your OCs stopping by the side of a quiet road to go stargazing. Bonus points if they all end up falling asleep together, warm, happy, and surrounded by their friends