“I’m not a murderer.” “Good for you. I am.”
“You can be honest about it without being a jerk.”
“What you said about me earlier- was it true? Do you really think that?”
“It’s been ages since we last saw each other, so I’m not surprised you didn’t recognize me.”
“I’m not explaining twice, so listen carefully.”
“It doesn’t hurt. Not like it used to.”
“You said we had to be careful and yet here you are, doing the exact opposite.”
“We can’t afford to mess this up.”
“Work with me. Make my job easier for once.”
“You gave me no information and somehow I was supposed to just guess?”
“This doesn’t seem like it’s going to be ‘mess free’.”
“You can blame me for it- only if it doesn’t go well.”
“I’m on a mission and I can’t afford distractions. That means you.”
“I was just trying to help you. Instead, I got us caught.”
“Running from the police isn’t something that’s entirely new to me.”
1. What’s their full name, how’s it pronounced, and what does it mean?
2. What’s their date of birth? Do they follow the stereotypes of their zodiac?
3. What type of drunk are they?
4. Give three of their strengths and three of their weaknesses.
5. What’s their favourite food?
6. If they were to be represented by a seven deadly sin, which would it be?
7. Do they have any living relatives? If they do, which one do they like the least and why?
8. Describe (or draw) their body type.
9. What’s their biggest fear?
10. Are they a dog or a cat person?
11. Describe them in 5 words.
12. If your character was handed a puppy, how would they react?
13. How would they react to suddenly being hugged?
14. What’s their biggest secret?
15. What are their pet peeves?
16. What’s their opinion on pineapple on pizza?
17. On average, how much sleep do they get at a time?
18. If they were a superhero, what powers would they have? (if they have powers, what are they and under what conditions do they work?)
19. Does your character collect anything?
20. What would your character’s favourite band(s) be?
21. How many languages do they speak, and what are they?
22. When your character is sad, what do they do to cheer themselves up?
23. Does your character snore?
24. Describe their voice.
25. How long would they last in a zombie apocalypse?
- in a forest or on a beach?
- in a mall or at home?
- at a bar or at a party?
- at a library or at a theater?
- in a park or in a garden?
- at school or at mall?
- at a hospital or in prison?
- at an airport or at a gym?
- at a hotel or in a tent?
- at a cinema or at a coffee shop?
- at a library or at a coffee shop?
- at a train station or at a hospital?
- at a store or at a fair?
- on an island or in a desert?
- at a museum or at a zoo?
- Does your character have siblings or family members in their age group? Which one are they closest with?
- What is/was your character’s relationship with their mother like?
- What is/was your character’s relationship with their father like?
- Has your character ever witnessed something that fundamentally changed them? If so, does anyone else know?
- On an average day, what can be found in your character’s pockets?
- Does your character have recurring themes in their dreams?
- Does your character have recurring themes in their nightmares?
- Has your character ever fired a gun? If so, what was their first target?
- Is your character’s current socioeconomic status different than it was when they were growing up?
- Does your character feel more comfortable with more clothing, or with less clothing?
- In what situation was your character the most afraid they’ve ever been?
- In what situation was your character the most calm they’ve ever been?
- Is your character bothered by the sight of blood? If so, in what way?
- Does your character remember names or faces easier?
- Is your character preoccupied with money or material possession? Why or why not?
- Which does your character idealize most: happiness or success?
- What was your character’s favorite toy as a child?
- Is your character more likely to admire wisdom, or ambition in others?
- What is your character’s biggest relationship flaw? Has this flaw destroyed relationships for them before?
- In what ways does your character compare themselves to others? Do they do this for the sake of self-validation, or self-criticism?
- If something tragic or negative happens to your character, do they believe they may have caused or deserved it, or are they quick to blame others?
- What does your character like in other people?
- What does your character dislike in other people?
- How quick is your character to trust someone else?
- How quick is your character to suspect someone else? Does this change if they are close with that person?
- How does your character behave around children?
- How does your character normally deal with confrontation?
- How quick or slow is your character to resort to physical violence in a confrontation?
- What did your character dream of being or doing as a child? Did that dream come true?
- What does your character find repulsive or disgusting?
- Describe a scenario in which your character feels most comfortable.
- Describe a scenario in which your character feels most uncomfortable.
- In the face of criticism, is your character defensive, self-deprecating, or willing to improve?
- Is your character more likely to keep trying a solution/method that didn’t work the first time, or immediately move on to a different solution/method?
- How does your character behave around people they like?
- How does your character behave around people they dislike?
- Is your character more concerned with defending their honor, or protecting their status?
- Is your character more likely to remove a problem/threat, or remove themselves from a problem/threat?
- Has your character ever been bitten by an animal? How were they affected (or unaffected)?
- How does your character treat people in service jobs?
- Does your character feel that they deserve to have what they want, whether it be material or abstract, or do they feel they must earn it first?
- Has your character ever had a parental figure who was not related to them?
- Has your character ever had a dependent figure who was not related to them?
- How easy or difficult is it for your character to say “I love you?” Can they say it without meaning it?
- What does your character believe will happen to them after they die? Does this belief scare them?
- “If you had asked me to stay, I would’ve.”
- “You’re too good for this world.”
- “Could you be happy, here, with me?”
- “How long do we have?”
- “Do you think we’re bad people?”
- “How did we become this?”
- “I can hardly stand myself.”
- “Go to hell.”
- “I know it doesn’t seem like it, but I’m going to take care of you.”
- “There was a time before all of this.”
- “No one will ever believe us.”
- “Don’t come near me or I swear I’ll kill you.”
- “My hobby is making fun of you when you talk.”
- “I used to do a lot of things.”
- “It doesn’t matter. You’ve moved on and I have to be okay with that.”
- “Do you wish things had happened differently?”
- “Don’t you dare look him in the eye.”
- “I’ll be here as long as it takes.”
- “We were never meant to fight on our own.”
- “Something’s clearly wrong.”
- “There’s nothing I can do anymore.”
- “This is going to hurt.”
- “I don’t need to be the hero tonight.”
- “Am I ever going to see you again?”
- “We always have a choice.”
- “You’re holding back.”
- “I don’t want to feel like this tomorrow.”
- “Is that a threat?”
- “If you don’t like this world then change it.”
- “Are you kidding me? We’re not fine!”
- “You may be an idiot, but you’re my idiot.”
- “Keep your eyes on me.”
- “You can lie to yourself but don’t lie to me.”
- “I wish I couldn’t feel a damn thing.”
- “If you make one more stupid pun, I will literally stab you.”
- “I wasn’t going to mention it.”
- “I tried my best to not feel anything for you. Guess what? I failed.”
- “I’m here for you.”
- “What are you so happy about?”
- “That’s not what I meant and you know it!”
- “You’re putting words in my mouth!”
- “We have to stick together.”
- “We’ll get through this. I promise.”
- “Don’t leave me behind.”
- “What are you looking at?”
- “How did you find me?”
- “Who did this to you?”
- “I don’t want to be alone right now.”
- “I have to tell you something.”
- “I need more time.”
- “You deserve better than me.”
- “This isn’t fair!”
- “If you kill them, you’d better kill me too, because otherwise I’m going to kill you.”
- “Please don’t shut me out.”
- “You are my best friend in the whole world, okay?”
- “Don’t you dare die on me!”
- “I don’t want to talk about it.”
- “You’re out of your damn mind.”
- “No one can hurt me like you can.”
- “You are my sunshine.”
- “This is all my fault.”
- “Please, don’t cry.”
- “Maybe I can’t fix you but that doesn’t mean I’m not going to try.”
- “You should see this.”
- “You make me feel invincible.”
- “I’ll keep you safe.”
- “Don’t look at me like that.”
- “Let’s do something crazy.”
- “We are not going to steal someone’s dog.”
- “Do you trust me?”
- “You don’t get to pick and choose. You’re stuck with me.”
- “You know I’m gonna win, right?”
- “Don’t underestimate what a person can do to protect those they care about.”
- “I didn’t mean what I said.”
- “Do you ever follow directions?”