* Civil disobedience is when a person refuses to follow or obey a law (or maybe they refuse to pay taxes or fines) as a peaceful form of protest. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. participated in Civil Disobedience by leading the Birmingham Bus Boycott and encouraging others to ignore rules about where they were allowed to sit. Remember Harrison Bergeron? He broke out of his handicaps because he didn’t agree with the laws requiring him to wear them.
* Considering the theme of the novel analyze how Cormac McCarthy use of language for setting and dialogue strengthens the social commentary
* Do you believe we are living in a society not unlike the one Winston lives in?
* Do you have any brothers or sisters? If you do, tell what they\’re like. If not, tell whether or not you would like to have a brother or sister.
* During recent years, several studies have revealed the medicinal and curative effects of marijuana. For patients who suffer from chronic pain, seizures and PTSD the drug is their gateway to an independent meaningful life. In your opinion, would the legalization of recreational cannabis have a positive or negative effect on society.
* During this quarter you have red a variety of print and non-print texts about human intelligence. Now, imagine that the media production company Youth Radio is seeking student-created podcast that will inform their audience about topics related to human intelligence. Select an aspect of human intelligence that interest you and create a podcast. Since the topic of human intelligence is so broad, you will need to select one specific issue or idea to focus on. Once you have your topic, plan out how you will present it as a podcast which might include interviews, anecdotes, and or data. Be sure that your podcast has a script that focuses on a clear central idea that is supported with evidence and details from multiple sources.
* ELIZABETH AND EMMA as Representatives of Feminism in Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice and Emma
* Even though cell phones are a useful device, cell phones need to have some incorporated protocol for use because the ability distracts the users’ attention span, cell phones inhibit face-to-face social interactions, and using a cellphone can be dangerous as well.
* Everyone has lost something at one time or another. Write an essay telling what you did to find what you had lost.
* Explain 2 obstacles people of other cultures face when they move to mainstream America
* Explain the motives as well as the results of Spanish, French, and English exploration of the Americas.
* Explain the reasons in order to convince the judges that your relative should win. These reasons may include what the relative is like or things he or she has done that makes him/her the best.
* Explain what Weber meant by the distinction between formal rationality and substantive rationality. Using these two concepts, analyze whether Scientific Management and Human Relations Theory are formally rational, substantively rational, both, or neither.
* Have you ever been so excited that you could barely hold it in? Write about the experience and what it was that caused such anticipation. What would have to happen nowadays to give you the same level of excitement?
* Have you ever traveled to a restaurant that you found very meaningful and rewarding? Write an essay that persuades others to visit this important place.
* Have you ever travelled to a place that you found very meaningful and rewarding?
* Is there a useful way to watch television? What is it? Are you a healthy or unhealthy media consumer? These are just possible directions, and you’re looking, for a more specific topic.
* how should interior design tack in account the need of the color blind student in school
* How Students Feel With Persons Who Have A Criminal Violence Conviction History
* How the passage draws on elements commonly found in myths
* How the video of the tourism site shows an “escape” from everyday life
* How to Model and determine threats /how to conduct vulnerability assessment
* Will provide with the list of the book that are potentially good for writing a book review, if you know any of these books well please write it about it. I need only one book to review and also i need the writer to write about only about the books that are provided by the professor. I will provide the details of the review and the list of books that my professor gave me. I also need the citation in the format of footnotes.
* I would like this questions to be answered without citation
* If you have you ever traveled to a place that you found very meaningful and rewarding?
* Imagine that you are going to submit an essay as a student representative to your local historical society on Historical Controversies. You are going to write on “How Should Paul Revere Be Remembered in American History”
* Imagine that you had no TV, computer, or video games for one week. Think of some activities that you can do instead to keep you busy and out of trouble. Write an essay to explain what you can do to keep occupied in a week of no TV, computer, or video games.
* In mid 1800’s, reformers began to rise and bring the division problem that America had into attention. Using the documents provided, briefly explain why each reform individual felt that a change was necessary in the issues they faced in the American society.
* in what different ways can people be intelligent?
* In your role as a Marketing Manager for a stated organization of an FMCG company in Malaysia of your choice, you are required to complete the following assignment that has been requested by the newly-appointed Managing Director.
* Look outside the window and write about any animals you see?
* Lucky you! You are going on a trip to the moon. Think about three things you would take with you and tell why you would take these three things.
* Macbeth struggles with his conscience and the fear of eternal damnation if he murders Duncan
* Many people believe that mistakes are an important teacher. We learn by doing, and we often learn most by doing things imperfectly the first time. Write an essay about a time you learned something through making a mistake. Narrate the event clearly and interestingly. Be sure to express your thoughts about learning through making mistakes.
* Movies and books often talk about the importance of loyalty and friendship. Tell about a time in your life when friendship proved to be of great importance to you.
* Name how many some kids or teenagers that smoke use a full paragraph
* offer an adaptive treatment of Great Expectations that would cinematically convey critical perspectives.
* Pretend that you have superhuman powers. Think about all the different types of super powers that you would have. Explain to the reader of your paper about your superhuman powers and how you use them.
* Some of the parents at your school have started a campaign to limit the homework that teachers can assign to students. Teachers at your school have argued that the homework is necessary. What is your position? Write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper stating your position and supporting it with convincing reasons.
* Some people believe owning a pet is important, while others do not. Using specific details and examples to support your position, argue for or against owning a pet
* Some people think it is ok to break the law if you perceive the law is unjust. Some people think it is never ok to break the law.
* Sometimes change can be intimidating – especially technological change. Describe a time when you had difficulty with a new technology.
* The forest that continues to diasppear
* The lessons we take from failure can be fundamental to later success. Recount an incident or time when you experienced failure. How did it affect you, and what did you learn from the experience?
* Think about a family friend or relation that you admire. It should be someone who is a role model for you. Think of a time when they die something that showed their kindness or other good qualities.
* you will discuss someone or something that has had a significant impact on your identity and explain that impact to your audience, your readers. The impact can be entirely positive or entirely negative or anything in between those two extremes. What matters is that the impact on you from this person or thing has been substantial from your perspective. Here are some possibilities to consider writing about: a family member (parent, sibling, grandparent, etc) a friend a teacher a writer a coach a musical artist a job a conflict a marriage a class And that’s just for starters! This essay is an opportunity to write on anything or anyone that you want that has changed you, or affected you, or in some way influenced the direction of your life. Just keep in mind that your essay must adhere to the assignment requirements.
* To what extent can parental investment theory, first proposed by Trivers (1972), explain differences in male and female psychology?
* Turnaround time of stat sample is one of the most indicator reflecting the laboratory service and this can cause delay in the treatment and increase the duration of stay in the Emergency Department.
* Two banks are about to merge together
* Understanding Death, Dying and Bereavement
* war and visual culture. Choose two or three military images or objects (e.g. photographs, posters, film, fashion, games) and consider how they have mobilized popular opinion in support of war
* War has shaped the evolution of the notion of state sovereignity. Conversely, newer forms of war contribute to sovereignity’s demise with the advent of militarised humanitarian interventions. Discuss.
* What are Mental Health worker views of parents that experience successful adjustment when their 17 – 20 year old child, who is cognitively or emotionally impaired, returns home from long term residential treatment center?
* What are the best teaching methods for getting students to behave well in class?
* What are the impacts (or difficulties) that Saudi Arabia may face when it applies IFRS instead of SOCPA in 2017 take in consideration Canada as a case study
* what are your career goals and how will your advanced business degree help achieve these goals? (300-500 words)
* what if Saudi Arabia and turkey created a coalition send troops in Syria to fight ISIS
* What is the impact on domestic violence impact on mental health in regards to
* What is the problem of evil? What is the freewill solution to this problem? What are the problems that J.L. Mackie finds with the freewill solution? Are there possible solutions to the problems that Mackie raises?
* What is the role of every type of S100 and CD34 in schwann cell proliferation in rat sciatic nerve regenaration?
* What makes modern women in the Gulf or Arab Countries ?
* WHAT METHODS THAT ARE BEING USED TO REDUCE THE PREVALENCE OF OBESITY FOR ADULTS AND YOUTH OF GRATIOT COUNTY, MI?
* What part can states play in addressing global environmental problems and challenges?
* what the impact of accounting principle on companies profits: The US-GAAP versus Japan-ASBJ
* What was your favorite gift from Christmas? Why do you like it so much? What does it look like? What can you use it for?
* who says elephants can’t dance?
* Why is gang related crime on a rise in London (more specifically south London)
* Why is homelessness such a serious concern as it relates to children and families?
* Why was the fence built between the Israeli and Palestine?
* Why were the freedom riders the most influential civil rights group?
* Why, despite the advances of institutionalism and globalisation, is the nation-state still the most trusted institution when it comes to providing security?
* With more professional and college athletes being drug-tested, do you feel that high school athletes should be subjected to regular drug tests?
* With reference to authority critically examine what is meant by the expression “institutional balance” as it has been developed in european union law
* Write a short story about an adventure. Traveling to a certain destination for an important reason. Lots of hardship along the way.
* Write a story that begins with “All of a sudden, I felt a chill down my spine. The next thing that I notice shocks me.” Create a story making these two sentences fall at the beginning of it. How bullying can be previnted.
* Write a story with a main character of the opposite gender.
* Write about a kid taking killing himself because of his mom keep on…
* Write about a time when you successfully persuaded someone. How did you do it?
* Write about one thing you are thankful for. Explain why you are thankful for it.
* Write about the underlying factors and/or causes for all the different insecurities and fears that hinder your current state of mind. Then describe in an additional few sentences about how you could alter those things to begin to recreate and maintain a more pleasant reality while improving your overall state of mind and life.
* Write an academic essay arguing whether the text, audio, or video version of “The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street” is the most effective medium to tell the story to an audience. Use evidence from at least two different mediums to support your claim. Medium: Either, text, audio, or video.
* Write an essay convincing readers to break a specific habit that is
* write an essay explaining the benefits of living a life to the fullest
* You Are an Investment Analyst
* You meet this new boy called Felix Lin and you two get some chemistry but then A hot boy named Logan large comes along and you don’t know who to choose!
* You use the internet on an everyday basis. While the internet has a huge list of benefits, it has some downsides too. Write an essay exploring the disadvantages of using the internet, specifically referring to internet addiction, and information overload.
* Your state legislature is considering a bill that would require a person to earn a high school diploma before he or she could receive a driver’s license. What is your position on this issue? Write a letter to convince your state legislature to accept your point of view.
* Is laughter necessary
* Do You Think Life Exists — or Has Ever Existed — Somewhere Besides Earth? Do You Believe in Intelligent Alien Life?
* Will Humans Live on Mars Someday?
* Would You Want to Be a Space Tourist?
* Ender sees Alai as a bridge
* Write a cohesive, logical essay in which you evaluate multiple perspectives on when school should start in the morning.
* Write about a time when you had both individual and team success on the football field?
* Write about a time when you had both individual and team success on the football field? Tell what happened.
* You are an ice cream maker. Invent three flavors of ice cream that are very yucky. Tell me about them and what makes them so gross to eat.
* A home in the community has burned. Tell how you would help the family recover from the loss
* USSR under the leadership of Joseph Stalin
* have you learned about science? It’s OK if it’s in the classroom or outside of school!
* Burial rites is about death, but also about life.