- I’m the school mascot but it’s a secret and you just found out, shh don’t tell anyone!
- I’ve had an annoying, secret crush on you since 1st grade and I hate it because you’re my official nemesis.
- We’re competing for class president. You’re popular and just doing this for fun and I’m unpopular but extremely passionate about this, and I’m not letting you win.
- We both prefer the same seat in one classroom and it wasn’t a problem until we were put in the same class. Listen buddy, that’s my seat.
- Our teacher doesn’t notice anything and we’re daring each other to do outrageous things and see who gets busted.
- Theatre kid vs. someone who loathes theatre kids (why do I find this so funny)
- You’re the class clown and I’m the the one who can’t keep a straight face, stop it, you’re getting me in trouble for laughing in class!
- You saw my bag move on it’s own and now you won’t stop following me around and asking me if I’m doing something illegal.
- We’ve been best friends since diapers but I had to move away for a few years but I’m back! And this feels very different and awkward!
- You always sleep in class and I love taking that to my advantage and do things like stack things on top of you and filling your notebook with funny drawings.
- Welcome to detention, this is my realm. Since you’re new here, let me show you all the boring things we can do.
- Someone was bullying you so I punched them and it ruined my reputation. No, don’t apologize, would you like to be friends?
- Your parents are overprotective, hateful eggs and they don’t like me. You won’t listen to them but I feel bad that you have to suffer because of me.
- We’ve been paired up for a really important project and you’re a known slacker. I don’t have time to do this on my own and my grades are important to me, please do your work, please.
- I don’t have a lot of friends and you’re the new kid who saw me sitting alone and plopped down beside me, why are you doing this? You have have the makings of a super popular kid, so why continue on to be my friend?
- You find me in the bathroom having a panic attack and you help me through it, thank you.